Wire Eroder Brownhills Salary (flexible)
Due to continuous success, We are seeking an experienced Wire Eroder who can Program, Set & Operate Sodick EDM Machines. This is a great opportunity to join a leading company who are completely committed to their employees, continuous improvement who will fit into our well-established tooling company.
We have a variety of customers, predominately within the automotive and commercial industry. We are now looking for an individual to join our company. You will be operating sodick, Fanuc and Mitsubishi EDM machines EDM Fast hole Drill Sodick.
We currently have 8 Wire Eroder machines. We have 2 fast hole drilling machine capable of drilling holes through hardened steel from 0.3mm to 3mm diameter allowing fine holes to be easily drilled. Also 3 EDM for those everyday spark erosions.
• Programming, setting and operating Sodick Machines
• Working to deadlines Produce high quality components to tight tolerances in a commercial time.
• Working with a range of diameters as small as 0.1mm • Working with a range of different materials
• Being able to provide the best surface finished possible.
• Being able to produce minimal recast layer particularly for automotive clients
• Being able to achieve intricate detail when using the EDM
• Understanding which materials are suitable dependant on there conductivity.
• Being able to obtain a desired shape by electrical discharge.
• Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
• Quality Check your own Work..
• Keeping area clean and tidy and carrying out general maintenance routines on equipment.
• Working with minimal supervision Flexible to participate in Over-Time to suit business needs
• Experience in a tool room environment
• Experience in operating a sodick machines
Previous experience of working with Wire Eroding / EDM Machines This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company, who are only going from strength to strength.
Hours: Weekend shifts – Friday ,Saturday and Sunday Hours TBC
Working Hours are Flexible but we need someone to run these machines when our normal shifts have left.
Option 1 2/3 Nights per week plus Saturday and Sunday Days
Option 2 4/5 Nights per Week Including Saturday and Sunday