At Lodent Precision Ltd we are fully aware of our environmental responsibilities. We achieve our objectives by good in house practices and management, full monitoring of our site and education of our employees.
There are no prescribed processes ( as listed in Schedule 1 of the Environmental Protection (Prescribed Processes and Substances Regulations 1991) on the site and the operational impacts are primarily the transportation to and from the site and the management of care associated with the waste processes. Our factory does not have a process water requirement and emissions are negligible.
Lodent Precision Limited recognises that a healthy environment and the pursuit of business success are inextricably linked. It is therefore a primary responsibility of the Company to protect the environment as an integral part of good business practice.
We currently operate the following practices to provide environmental management:
- We will comply to all relevant environmental legislation , regulations and other requirements to which Lodent Precision Limited subscribes.
- We will endeavour to prevent pollution, reduce waste and minimise the consumption of natural resources.
- The mangement team will periodically set and review objectives and targets through the development and implementation of an Environmental mangement System.
- We will maintain and continually improve the company’s environmental performance through the implementation and improvement of the environmental management system.
- We will provide relevant education and training to all Team Members so as to minimise the impact of their operations upon the environment.